I haven’t had spaghetti in YEARS (never grew up eating it), but by some strange twist, my son Roy LOVES it. I’ve been nibbling on his whenever he orders it out, and I’m starting to want it ALL THE TIME NOW!
For #NationalSpaghettiDay, I put together my favorite Italian spots across Chicagoland (do you have one to add?):
* Sapori Trattoria (Lincoln Park, loved this when we lived in the neighborhood!)
* Posto 31 (La Grange Park, a fresh take on simple classics with killer cocktails!)
* La Scarola (West Town, amazing red sauce!)
* RPM Italian (River North)
* Maggiano’s (Oak Brook / all over Chicagoland)